The INT-V028 system is a single solution for recording multiple information streams, including audio, video, and data, and for transmitting it. The system is completely self-contained, and is designed for mobile use within a vehicle. Installation is fast and simple.
The INT-V028 system can record data from four signal sources with simultaneous recording. It is also capable of simultaneous transmission on a radio channel to a remote checkpoint. Users are able to change between video cameras remotely, and can also control each camera’s zoom and position.
- Video camera set purpose-built for covert activities
- Recording and transmitting equipment
- Receiving equipment
- Remote checkpoint
Several choices are available for camouflage, and it is important to ensure the correct option is ordered.
- Record four video and four audio sources simultaneously
- Remotely control both recording and transmitting with the wired remote (when the unit is in autonomous mode)
- Control vertical and horizontal orientation of cameras and focal range with the remote
- Switch and transmit video and audio through an encrypted radio channel with the remote
- On/off (with remote)
- Control four video zones continuously (one zone per channel)
- Motion detector and alarm activated transmission
- Battery powered
System Operating Modes
- Remote Mode: This mode allows recording of both video and audio, as well as control of the camera and access to data archives through 3G/LTE (cellular data network).
- Video Surveillance: This mode is dedicated to video surveillance and provides audio and video recording. It also offers complete control of the cameras, and the ability to transmit via digital radio channel- INT-V023 series.
- Autonomous Operation: This mode relies on the built-in recorder to capture audio and video, but does not transmit data.