Designed to work with both digital and analog transmitters, the INT-A029 pairs with units at 416 to 421 MHz. It also offers a number of advanced and standard features, making it a good choice for a range of needs.
- Recording: The INT-A029 automatically records incoming audio and saves it to onboard flash memory as a WAV file.
- Universal Battery Container: The unit features a universal battery container that can hold either conventional AA batteries or Li-Ion batteries, allowing either to be used.
- 10 Channel Range: This unit offers 10 channels, and frequency selection can be saved at the touch of a button.
- Squelch: The INT-A029 offers squelch functionality.
- High sensitivity
- High selectivity
- Built-in Delta modulation decoder (automatically activates when Delta modulated digital signals appear).
- Playback: Simply tap a button to play back saved audio data from the memory card.
- Memory Size: This unit offers 8GB of onboard storage in the form of a memory card. This allows a maximum of 120 hours of recording time.
- Menu: Use the menu to set functionality or access features easily.
- Charge USB devices easily.
- Display: The display is an advanced OLED, and provides access to information including:
- Battery life remaining
- Data and time
- Operating mode
- Channel, frequency and signal strength