The INT-JD008 is a compact non-linear junction detector. The unit features an interchangeable TX-RX part, making it possible to choose between three bands: 800 MHz, 2.4 Ghz and 3.6 Ghz. One of the great advantages of the system is a visual spectrum analysing feature making this unit best on the market.
Features a built-in speaker, or the operator can use headphones to identity artificial or natural semiconductors.
- Operable with absorbing media along with a high humidity
- It can detect miniature semiconductor components. It can offer remote detection of targets.
- Detect SIM-cards on up to 15 cm away
- It features a built-in spectrum analyzer (2 and 3 harmonics)
- Easy to understand power level indication
- Protected against centered jamming of min. noise in receiver path of the 2 harmonic
- Easy to use interface and simple control.
- Only low levels electromagnetic radiation directed toward operator
- It is unique
- It is capable of analyzing non-linear target object amplitude and signal spectra. In such a case operator receives more information about target object, f.e. to distinguish between corrosive and artificial semiconductors.
- Embedded module calculates the reflected power of probing signal from target object. This gives the possibility to determine the degree of the reflecting area of the target object.
- Use of three replaceable TX/RX parts reduces probability of overlooking elements thanks to the availability of three ranges:
- – 800 Megahertz – universal, low fading of signals (bricks, concrete, others)
- – 2.4 Gigahertz – detects SIM cards and miniature (~1.0 cm²) semiconductor components
- – 3.6 Gigahertz – allows spatial selection, helps with search ops that contain legal electronic devices
- The TX/RX part of the unit and extension rod are easily replaceable with just few seconds.