- A specialized scanner module with dedicated software for automatic ballistic identification
- The system allows to acquire digital images of fired bullets/cartridge cases, and save them in DB
- Input complementing information regarding the analysed object
- Automatic identification of objects against the Database and creation the result file with possible matching objects
- Performs analysis of images using special marks on bullets/cartridge cases
- Automatic registration of bullets/cartridge cases found during the crime scene or test fire objects obtained from confiscated weapons, found weapons, etc.