The INT-V002 video transmitter delivers both audio and video signal over a radio channel to a video receiver unit. Note that this model contains an extended mic, as well as inputs for the power supply and for a video camera. The antenna connects via an SMA connector. A built-in converter inside the transmitter supplies the video camera with electricity. Remote control functionality is available as an option.
- Small and compact, yet rugged
- Tone alerts sound via the audio channel when:
- Feeding voltage drops under 3.4V
- Video camera current dissipation rises beyond 180mA (the camera is also disabled)
- Low feeding voltage (Li-PO battery)
Note that the channels can be changed with the programming unit, and that a video receiver INT-V003 is needed for use with this transmitter unit. The unit can utilize three 1.2V or single 3.6V batteries, or it may be connected to a vehicle’s wiring system or to mains power by using 3,6-4,5 V adapter.