The INT-MP001 and INT-MP001-1 units are intended for detection and finding eavesdropping electronic devices. It can reveal both natural and artificial types of concealed surveillance and information leakage.
These units are almost the same with the only difference – non-linear junction detector feature contained in INT-MP001-1.
Both of the solutions can detect a range of eavesdropping electronics used for covert surveillance:
- RF microphones, surveillance cameras, cellular phones and modems using 2G(GSM)/3G(UMTS)/DECT/CDMA
- Through wall listening devices
- 4G(LTE)/WLAN/B-TOOTH bugs
- GPS Tracking units
- Telephone, coaxial, security and fire alarm bugs
- 220V Bugs
- IR and visible RF transmitters
- U/S RF Bugs
- Cell phones, smartphones in standby mode, digital voice recorders, and more.
- Detecting channels
The RF channel allows detection of RF signals in the frequency range 0.01 Mhz - 18 GHz. For 0.01 – 30.0 MHz frequencies operation you can use the telescopic antenna. For 30 Mhz – 4.1 GHz the U/HF converter with the UHF antenna should be used. For 4 – 18 GHz the microwave antenna should be used.
Wire line channel
The wire line channel allows detection of signals transmitted by wires lines like power, telephone, coaxial, computer networks, security and fire alarm systems, etc. Max voltage is up to 250 V (AC/DC).
To work in the ranges of 0.3 – 15.0 KHz and 0.01 – 30.0 MHz use the wire line adapter.To work in the range of 30 Mhz - 1 GHz use the adapter with the UHF converter.
This optical channel allows detection in the optical frequency range. A special IR detector is to be used for this purpose.
Acoustical – electrical channel
Using this channel you can operate with frequencies 10.0 Hz – 125.0 kHz. For various tasks different converters should be used.
U/S signals are converted to common audio signals. In order to find digital voice recorders, cell phones, the special magnetical sensor should be used.
Both units envisage two basic modes of operation:
- Portable, using the hardware units included in the set
- Stationary, with the use of dedicated software
The main unit is a simple to use tool that provides easy operation for all functions.
The unit has the following functions:
- Can operate in the entire frequency range
- Provides a detailed comprehensive analysis of selected frequencies
- Аudio control of the demodulated signal.
- Multisector signal level
- Fully auto detection of signals exceeding the predefined threshold and keeping log in the DB.
- Instantaneous and comprehensive patterns.
- Frequency/time scales
- Absolute/relative measures
- PC connectivity with data transfer
- Cellular/wireless data detection indicators
- BTSs signal level detection
- RJ-45 cable auto and manual analysis
- Nonlinear junction detector (only for INT-MP001-1)
The software can provide the following functions:
- Spectrum analysis
- Vectors analysis
- Signals DB
- Oscilloscope analysis
- Waterfall(Cascade) analysis
- Expanded presets
- Recording to the PC
The frequency range of converter is 30.0 Mhz – 4.4 GHz. It can convert frequencies into the frequency range of the wire line channel.
Wire line adapter
- Downgrading Voltage converter is having operating range 0.01 – 30.0 MHz
- Gain control amplifier has the frequency range 0.3 – 15.0 KHz
- Main unit controls the switching unit. There is a possibility of connection to the contact pairs of the RJ45. You can have the connection in such combinations (4-5/3-6/1-2) and of course custom ones.
- Amplifier of test signal generator (only for special version of wire line adapter)
Connecting to the line occurs with:
- Connector RJ45 connects to internet or phone
- Test lead connectors to connect to other lines
Radio wire line adapter
The adapter operates with the wire line channel in 30 Mhz - 3 GHz frequency range. The unit features shield against failure of UHF converter input circuits. It connects to SMA interface of the UHF converter. A special input connector is available for connection to the coaxial lines. BNC type connector requires adapter for lines connection.
The antenna is a broadband passive antenna.
The unit expands the frequency range of INT-MP001 and INT-MP001-1. The unit features a log-periodic antenna and SHF amplifier. The detector can be mounted to the tripod.
Magnetic field measurement unit
The unit measures magnetic fields in the 30 Mhz – 30 GHz frequency range when paired with multipurpose detection devices.
The device converts alternating magnetic field into electrical signal. There are two operational modes:
- Magnetic meter – Magnetic field depth sensor
- Gradio meter - measures field depth using antenna's magnetic axis.
The unit controls work efficiency of INT-MP001 and INT-MP001-1. Provides control for all channels of main unit and other complementary sensors. This is an independent device that can generate test signals. It also nonlinear transition which is required to test nonlinear transition detectors.
The unit works together with main unit to analyse IR emission in full frequency range. Tripod is available and provides easiest operation. The tripod features four sections with overall maximum length 90 cm. Rotation allows to reach various angles 0°-180°.
The unit complements the INT-MP001 and INT-MP001-1. It provides biasing voltage in wire line used to power up the connected devices.