The INT-JD007 is a non-linear junction detector aimed to detect and find various types of surveillance equipment with semiconductor components (bugs, eavesdropping devices) concealed in rooms, furniture, vehicles, etc.
The device is also powerful when detecting explosives. The unit is based on dual frequency technology, which is unique on the market.
- Features a dual frequency operating technology allowing to use both frequencies at the same time
- Can locate concealed semiconductors
- A special in-built antenna features a gain control function of max 20.0 dB at 3.6 GHz allowing to provide an extremely accurate semiconductors detection, even when the target object is far from device ~10m
- Extremely low EM effect on a person
- Laser aiming
- Lightweight (~0.9 kg), simple to operate