The INT-CM025 system is designed to collect basic identities (IMSI, IMEI) of 2G/GSM, 3G/UMTS (WCDMA), 4G/LTE (VoLTE), CDMA2000 and 5G (NEW!) cellular devices in the working radius of the system. Active Software Defined Radio (SDR) module can be configured for use in static infrastructure, vehicle mounted, portable and as ultraportable body worn systems. The basic unit of the system is a SDR module which provides communication with the corresponding types of cellular devices. It also creates a Virtual BTS (VBTS) with the best operation parameters for 2G/GSM, 3G/UMTS, 4G/LTE, CDMA2000 and 5G (NEW!) communication (MCC, MNC, ARFCN, etc). Once, the mobile phone is registered with the VBTS, it reveals IMSI, IMEI identities and some detailed information about its communication session. As soon as required information is collected by the IMSI CATCHER, the mobile phones can either be released to the cellular provider’s network or be accepted in IMSI CATCHER for any further manipulations.Once connected, operator can execute many different features on the target(s).
IMSI Catcher Application Areas
• LAW ENFORCEMENT (Gettin target subscribers identities and locali tio )
• DISASTER RECOVERY (Localization of victims of earthquakes, terror acts, etc)
• BORDER SECURITY (Prisons, government facilities, tc)
• Transmits from 2 to 16 radio frequencies simultaneously in various combinations of 2G, 3G, 4G, CDMA2000, 5G (option). 1 channel is available for special tasks.
• Safe operation is not affecting service providers and non-target users
• Collects IMSI, IMEI and TMSI information within operating radius of the system as well as some other info (if any)
• Send SMS to captured cellular devices
• Drain target battery
• IMSI/IMEI predefined alert
• Remote control
• All Data recorded with GPS location and Time/Date stamp
• Silent Call / Direction Finding on all 2G, 3G, 4G, CDMA2000, 5G (option) protocols and getting location of target phone.
• Selective jamming of cellular devices (Blacklist/Whitelist)
• Can operate as a Managed Access System
• Using Direction Finder indicates the direction to the target phone (UE (User Equipment)) from current position of Direction Finder unit and also can show target UE’s location on a geographical map on Android phone (MAP mode) in Real-Time mode.