The INT-A001 is intended for audio data transmission from room acoustic and telephone lines. The device features the ability to choose a specific operating mode and preferred function within a range of potential combinations. Selection can be made using an internal selector integral to the unit or with the remote (note the remote is sold separately).
- INT-A001-1 – This is basic multipurpose audio transmitter.
- INT-A001-2 – This includes the basic audio transmitter, but adds digital encryption for each channel.
- INT-A001-3 – Includes the basic audio transmitter, as well as the remote control unit.
- INT-A001-4 – This unit includes transmitter, remote control, digital encryption.
Functions and Operation
- Monitor acoustics with an external wired microphone, or telephone line communications with an external induction sensor.
- Provides both opened and closed RF link with Delta modulation. This eliminates the potential for the audio signal to be intercepted.
- Control transmission level to increase operating time and reduce the potential for detection at low transmission level, or increase power levels to boost transmission range.
- Save power and battery life with on/off VOX functionality.
Operate the unit at a distance with the remote control (on/off functionality built in).
- Turn the transmitter on or off with the remote.
Note that these units can use one of three sensors for capturing audio:
- INT-A001-M: A wired microphone for use in capturing audio within the environment.
- INT-A001-I: An inductive sensor attached to a telephone line.
- INT-A001-S: A stethoscope-style sensor used to capture audio information through walls and other construction features.
Note that you must have an audio receiver to receive transmitted audio.