ABOUT MILIPOL PARIS
Milipol Paris is the leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety. The 21st edition will be held on 19-22 November 2019 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. In 2017, the event attracted no fewer than 1,005 exhibitors from 53 countries, 29,939 visitors from 151 countries and 161 official delegations from 77 countries.
THE GLOBAL SECURITY ECOSYSTEM!
The event is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior in partnership with several governmental bodies.
The Milipol brand is the property of GIE Milipol, which includes the likes of CIVIPOL, Thales, Visiom and Protecop. The President of Milipol is also the CEO of CIVIPOL.
For many decades Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event dedicated to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
Milipol Paris owes its reputation to the consummate professionalism of its participants, its firmly international set-up (66% of exhibitors and 45% of visitors come from abroad), as well as to the quality and amount of innovative solutions on display. The event covers all areas of homeland security:
- Data protection – Information and Communication system
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas secto
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security
For more information please click here https://en.milipol.com
Our Booth 4 F 053 information can be found with the following LINK.